WELCOME THE REGISTRATION PAGE FOR:
NSGP's 38th Annual Conference
DIVING IN- From the Shallows to The Deep
June 7-9, 2019 / Simmons University, Boston, MA
- Register for the Whole Conference SAVE $100 (Students $50)
(You must register for at least 1 Workshop, an Experience Group and the Demonstration Group to qualify) (MEMBERS ONLY- become a member and save)
- REGISTER TODAY! You will be invoiced with the appropriate discounts
- Register for the Conference
- Make you selections for your experience group, workshop(s) and/or Demonstration Group,
- IF YOU REGISTER FOR THE WHOLE CONFERENCE, then at the Payment Page, select INVOICE ME. You will get a NEW invoice 24-36 hours after you register. Otherwise, you can pay at the time of registration
If you would like to make changes after you have submitted your registration, please contact
Guy R. Croteau, LICSW: 781-223-0209 or GRCroteau@gmail.com
Lisa Portscher, Office Manager, 617-431-6747: Support@nsgp.com
This year conference registration is fully online! If you have ANY questions, or would like a member of our crack Registration Team to help you register over the phone, contact
Guy R. Croteau, LICSW: 781-223-0209 or email@example.com
'Refer a New Member' Benefit
We have an incentive for our current members to bring in new members.
If a current member refers someone for membership, and the person enrolls as a member (by the end of the Conference) then the current member may attend the Sunday Day-Long Demonstration Group at no cost.
By registering for this conference, you agree to the following:
Effective group therapy training is best facilitated by both participation in a group led by experts and study of the resulting group process. While NSGP provides training groups rather than therapy groups, the experience can lead to difficult or uncomfortable feelings in the participants. Because they involve group participation, you should not register for an Experience Group or volunteer for the Demonstration Group if you prefer to avoid this risk. By registering or volunteering you acknowledge that you have been informed of this risk and consent to participate.