We are excited to be providing a revamped, reenergized, more extensive Principles Course, with a terrific array of presenters.
The Principles course will consist of 5 day-long modules, each with a morning didactic and afternoon experiential portion. Each module will take a contextual, culturally sensitive approach to the effective integration and application of theory and practice. All modules will be held in person in the greater Boston area (except module 2 which will be online). The program will meet the didactic requirements for the CGP credential.
The total cost for the program is $750.
Scholarships and Equity Rate Options are available.
SPACE IS LIMITED! REGISTER TODAY!
1. Foundations - Mary Alicia Barnes, OTD and Sasha Watkins, Ed.D., LMHC
2. Structure and Dynamics - Aziza Belcher Platt, PhD
3. Formation and Development - Shunda McGahee, MD
4. Ethics, Neuroscience, IFS and Personal Style - Annie Weiss, LICSW, CGP, FAGPA
5. Leadership Tasks and Skills - Justin Hecht, PhD
The NSGP Training Committee is dedicated to providing the most comprehensive programming to group leaders, which include culturally informed and racially inclusive material. We look forward to welcoming you!
Annie Weiss, LICSW, CGP and Justin Hecht, PhD, Training Committee Co-Chairs